We offer a wide range of services in the field of digital cultural heritage. We accompany projects along the road from conceptualisation to realization.
Our main focus is Knowledge Representation and Knowledge Organization. We offer long year experience in dealing with metadata formats and standards. We create, manage and convert cultural heritage data using Dublin Core, ObjectID, CDWA, LIDO, MIDAS, OAI-PMH and many others. We have special expertise in Semantic Web technologies like RDF, OWL, SKOS, SPARQL and Triple Stores and used them in several projects. As Digital Cultural Heritage Specialists we are involved in the further development of the CIDOC Conceptual Reference Model and offer practical solutions on how to use, to adopt and to implement it in your projects.
Furthermore we provide additional services to deal with digital cultural heritage:
- Consulting for Project Applications.
- Consulting for the Digitization of Objects.
- Semantic Web and the Linked Data Consulting.
- Software Surveys and Consulting.
- Management of Digital Assets.
- Implementation of Metadata Interfaces.
- Custom Web-Services and Software.
- Web-Development and Web-Design.
If you want to make use of the services or if you have even more challenges for us, don't hesitate to contact us.